Subscribe to get latest Job updates
GATE Notification 2019
GATE 2019 the exam for engineering graduates and final years students to get appear into gate exam. GATE 2019 is organised and conducted by Indian Institute of Technology-Madras. GATE will be conducted for 24 subjects major engineering and the tentative exam schedule for GATE 2019 would be on 2nd,3rd, 9th & 10th of February 2019. Since the exam is fully ONLINE mode i.e application, exam ,result ant all. Exams are conducted almost in all important cities of our Country.
GATE Exam Details-
GATE 2019 examination will be for 3 hours duration and consist of 65 questions for a total of 100 marks. candidates should reach the exam center before 40 mins of staring of the exam.Calculators, electronic items ,wallets arenot allowed tto the exam hall.
1.Applicant should have Degree in engineering or Technology from recognised university. or
2.Bachelor’s degree in Architecture. or
3.Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.).or
4.Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications. or
5.Candidates with Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree.
- Multiple Choice Questions [Negative Marking for Wrong Answers:]
- Numerical Answer Type [No Negative Marks]
In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks will be on General Aptitude (GA), which is intended to test the Language and Analytical Skills.
In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE, the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 70% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, ST and XL, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
GATE 2019 Exam Fees
|Exam centers in India
|SC/ST/PwD catagory candidates
|All other Candidates
|Exam Centers in Foreign
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu
||US $ 50
|Dubai & Singapore
||US $ 100
- Category (SC/ST) Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Dyslexic Certificate
- Photograph-(5kb - 200kb)
- Passport(JPEG/JPG-Format) size of (3.5cm width * 4.5cm Height)
- Maximum size(480 * 640 pixels)
- Minimum Size(240 * 320 Pixels)
- Signature :JPEG/JPG-Format(5kb - 150kb)
- size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height × Width)
- The maximum image size for the signature can be 160×560 in pixels.
- The minimum image size for the signature should be 80×280 in pixels.
- Eligibility Certificate:PDF formate(10kb -500kb)
- Degree certificate / Provisional passing certificate
- Course completion certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet / Final year marksheet.
How to Apply
- Candidate should log in to Official GATE 2019 Website.
- Click New user
- Fill ur name Mail Id/Mobile No /submit.
- Login with your New User Name Password.
- Fill the necessary Details in thee Form.
- Upload the Photo (JPEG/JPG) / Signature (JPEG/JPG) / Certificates(PDF)
- Once all details filled and documents uploaded ,View Your filled form, if any mistake correct and update the form.
- Final step is to verify the form and PAYMENT (Online Mode)
|GATE Online Application
|Last Date to Apply
|Extended closing Date
|Last Date for changing Center
|Admit Card Available